Honor your unique love story through these personal touches to your wedding day.
Your wedding day is probably going to be the biggest, most expensive part you ever throw, so let’s make sure it’s a fun and memorable one! The best way to guarantee your wedding guests remember your big day is through unique and meaningful touches. We’ve put together a list of 14 ways to personalize your Wedding Day.
- Your vows. Write your own vows and make them personal (but not too personal!). If public speaking is not your thing, ask a friend to officiate your wedding and have them tell a meaningful anecdote about your relationship.
- Your accessories. Wear a family heirloom, embroider a jean jacket, or show off your personal style by wearing fun heels or sneakers or by rocking a leather jacket to your reception dinner.
- Seating chart or Escort cards. Customize your seating chart or escort cards. For example, you can name your tables after meaningful places you have visited together.
- Have a signature cocktail. Serve each of your favorite drinks or the same cocktail, wine or beer you enjoyed together on your first date! Also, consider getting creative with the name of your signature cocktail.
- Personalize the food. Whether it’s a passed o’dourve during cocktail hour, the main dish, include food that honors your heritage or a favorite place you’ve been together.
- Thoughtful guest favors. Offer a gift item that represents your favorite pastime, hometown or something else significant to you both!
- Wedding Party Favors. Give your wedding party fun customized gifts for them to use during or after your wedding. See our Pinterest board of wedding guests favors for inspiration!
- Custom cocktail napkins. Custom cocktail napkins are a fun and easy way to add personality to your bar.
- Personal & family photos. Display photos documenting milestones in your relationship and/or photos of loved ones who could not be with you on your day.
- Creative guest book. Think outside of the traditional guest book and create something unique that your guests will have fun signing.
- Pay homage to your pets. Whether it be via photos, custom illustrations or naming your signature cocktails after them, there are plenty of creative ways to incorporate your pet into your big day.
- The Entertainment. Get creative with the entertainment and consider something that celebrates your heritage. We have had couples bring in Chinese Lion Dancers and Arabic drummers.
- Custom artwork. Work with a designer to create a custom watercolor or crest you can incorporate into your stationary and day-of-signage.
- The cake. Consider a non-traditional cake color/design or topper!
Don’t be afraid to be playful and have fun with your wedding design! Check out some of our past weddings for more design inspiration on the Galleries Page on your website.