A guide to planning an unforgettable small wedding.
More couples are choosing intimate weddings to keep themselves and their families safe. And, they’re finding that a smaller guest list leaves room for a more elaborate design! Planning an intimate celebration allows you more freedom to amplify your design details and create an excellent guest experience.
Follow our guide to throw a small wedding with big style!
- Customize your details. Personalized welcome gifts, name cards, and wedding favors go a long way to making an unforgettable guest experience. Ultimately, this is an opportunity to get creative and opt for something unique to you!
- Quality decor. When you are only seating a small group, you have the opportunity to delve into creating an enchanting environment. We recommend upholstered seating, bold tablescapes, hanging lights, and dramatic centerpieces.
- Elevated dining. A smaller guest count makes it easier to provide a 5-star dinner experience. A delicious meal and thoughtfully designed place settings are a guaranteed way to give your guests a memorable experience.
- Flowers. Intentionally designed florals can transform an ordinary space into something magical! In addition, flowers are key to the overall design and mood of your wedding.
- Hire a wedding planner. You may think you can handle such a small affair but trust us, gorgeous tablescapes don’t fall out of the sky. Unless you want to be answering vendor calls and directing your set-up the morning of, you are going to need someone to ensure the whole thing comes together seamlessly and that you can sit back and enjoy the day.
In conclusion, an intimate wedding is an incredible opportunity to let your personal style shine and provide an exceptional, luxurious experience for your guests. They’re all about creating a memorable day for you, your fiancé, and the people you hold dearest. Lean into what you love and go all out!